This festive season, make healthy choices by taking healthy drinks instead of sugary drinks which promote weight gain and health-related risks.
So here are some healthy beverages:
- Smoothies: They are packed with essential nutrients and are very delicious in taste. They beat the bloating and keep the hunger pangs at bay and also help in weight loss.
- Homemade Iced Tea: Iced tea is very healthy and it is easy to prepare and one can even add fruits to improve the taste and it will also maintain the weight during the festive time.
- Lemon water: Lemon water helps in digestion and improves constipation as it is alkaline in nature. It also improves the liver function as it breaks the complex food into simpler in the digestive system.
- ABC juice: This apple, beetroot and carrot juice is the powerhouse of antioxidants that protect the body from harmful chemicals and toxins and it also gives the instant energy to the body. The ample amount of nutrients keeps one hydrated throughout the day.
- Jal Jeera: This peppy drink is a good option to save oneself from the heat as well as to enjoy the festivities.
- Mint Lassi: The traditional lassi with a twist. It will not only provide a soothing experience for the taste buds but will also refresh the body.
- Cold Coffee: A glass of smooth and creamy homemade cold coffee is another healthier option to try in this festive season.
- Masala Chai: Masala chai is one of the hot favourites amongst our Indian guests. A delicious cup of hot tea will surely warm up the guests during festivities.