In today’s scenario, especially after the year 2020, among all the uncertainties, fear, and insecurities, there are some positive changes that have happened to all of us. Now we think about our health, family, emotions, and relationships which are the most important things we have been missing out on for a long time.
So, considering the current situation below mentioned are the top 10 health revolutions that each one of us must carry in 2021:-
- Build your immune strength every day: After the strong hit of COVID-19 in 2020, the importance of better immune response and health is now understood by people globally. Develop your natural immune strength every day. Exercise and keep your body active to flush out toxins through your body. Consume natural herbs & spices like turmeric, basil, clove, ginger, etc. to boost your immune strength.
- The body is dependent on vitamin D: In many studies, it has been found that we are getting extremely low in vitamin D status in our bodies. Vitamin D plays a great role in supporting your immune functions. Besides this it also plays an important role in lung health, regulating your blood sugar levels, supports good & positive moods, healthy B.P., bone health, and muscle strength.
- Sustainable diet plans for healthier goals: You must go for sustainable food behavior and diets for better health. Sustainable diets are those which are environmentally friendly and contribute to national food and nutrition security and healthier living for all for the longer term.
- Stay climatarian: This health revolution echoes the benefits of “go local”. People now are supporting and campaigning for healthier environmentally friendly diets and eating & food behavior to stop climate changes globally. For a climatarian, the type of food, i.e. meat, fish, egg, etc. does not matter much, but they are solely concerned with the selection of food that generated lesser carbon footprints and the least environmental impact during their production.
- Grow & go local: Grow local & go local are the two trends that are actually making your health better. They not only make your meal nutritious but also are much more economical and promote good availability for quality food for long. Choose locally grown agricultural produce.
- Back to basics of health: COVID virus that feeds on poor health, has made people recognize the importance of unhealthy practices we had been practicing for years. In 2021, go to your basic healthy lifestyle and practices like regulating wake-sleep cycles, sanitation & cleanliness, etc.
- Always go for personalized nutrition: Always go for personalized nutrition consultations & plans because no single nutrition plan can work out for all. Learn Personal Nutrition with Dr. Shikha’s NutriHealth.
- Prioritize mental health: The pandemic hit in 2020 has made people realize the importance of better mental & emotional health. Mental health is equally important to keep you healthy. Many people have prioritized their mental & emotional health. Food supports better mental health but it alone cannot thus enhance mental health one must de-stress his/her body and must involve themselves in activities like dancing, music, meditation & others which releases their stress.
- Stay away from 3 whites: Staying healthy is always an essential need for all. And in order to stay healthy for long, you must stay away from three whites, i.e. salt, sugar, and refined flour. They not only decline your health but also make you and your appetite dependent on them.
- Stay ergonomically healthy: Working from home due to pandemics and excessive loads of work has made people experience lots of physical issues like spondylitis, back pain, etc. This year you must keep a check on your posture and ergonomic health to keep your health better and stay healthier for longer.
Download Vedique Diet App for a weight loss diet to fulfill your health revolutions!