Ingredients for Vegetable Salad With Garlic And Chilli Dressing
- 5-6 Garlic flakes
- 1 tsp Chili flakes
- 2 tbsp balsamic Vinegar or lemon juice
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 tsp olive oil
- ½ cup Hung curd
- 200 gms mix blanched cauliflower, broccoli, and zucchini
- 200 gms mix raw cucumber and tomato cleaned and diced
- Marinade vegetables with salt, pepper and vinegar or lemon juice for about 20-30 min.
- Whisk curd, olive oil, garlic and chilli toss with marinated vegetables.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley serve it in a platter.