21-Days Lockdown: What to do in free time?
Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has called for a 21-day nationwide lockdown to contain the novel coronavirus from March 25th. You might be wondering what to do with all this free time?
While the lockdown is for 21 days, it also coincides with the minimum number of days you need to repeat any activity daily to make it a habit.
So, we have a few suggestions on what do to in free time during this 21 days lockdown and how you can come out of this lockdown as a better person:
- Eat healthily: While you are limited to the bounds of your house, ensure that you are eating only for the requirement and avoiding unhealthy snacking. Utilize this opportunity to form the habit of eating healthily. (If you are looking for free diet plans, download the Vedique Diet App – Android / iOS).
- Exercise daily: With lockdown, your physical activity will be minimal, and this will take a toll on your fitness. Ensure that you stretch your muscles and give them some work.
- Kick that unhealthy habit that you want to do away with: Use this time to stop that unhealthy habit you always wanted to stop. Stop smoking. You need your best respiratory health right now.
- Find time to talk to your friends and family: Times can get lonely, especially if you are staying away from your friends and family. Please make time to speak to them over call to ensure that your mood is upbeat.
- Create a schedule and get dressed for your work from home: Yes, you read it right. This while help you get into your productive mental space to get your job done. Go the extra mile and groom yourself when you are working from home.
- Upskill yourself: 21 days lockdown is enough time to learn the basics of a new language or complete an online course online. Apps like Duolingo will help you learn new languages. You can also check out free 450+ online courses available from Ivy league colleges here: https://www.freecodecamp.org/news/ivy-league-free-online-courses-a0d7ae675869
- Unclutter your space: Organise your home shelves and your kitchen cabinets. The idea here is to weed out what you’re not using, then put similar items together and in the best places. This is one of the ignored tasks which you can now do in free time
- Detox yourself: Use this opportunity to detox yourself. Flush all the negativity out of your body. Mother earth is healing right now and sync with her. We can help you, detox naturally. Find out how: Detox yourself naturally