It is high in B vitamins and minerals, such as copper, selenium, magnesium, and manganese which are important for healthy nervous systems and energy metabolism.
- Wheat Pasta 200 gram
- French Beans 2 Cup
- Capsicum 3 medium
- Fresh Basil 3 Tablespoon
- Spring Onions 1 Cup
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2 Teaspoon
- Fresh Thyme 1 Teaspoon
- Lime Juice 1 Teaspoon
- Salt 1/4 Teaspoon
- Ground Black Pepper 1/4 Teaspoon
- Cook pasta according to pkg directions.
- Reserve 1/4-cup pasta water.
- Drain pasta and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, reserved pasta water, and tomatoes, basil, thyme, beans, spring onions, salt, and pepper, mix well.
- Add lime juice at the last moment, toss well and serve chilled.
- Whole grain pasta is high in B vitamins and minerals, such as copper, selenium, magnesium, and manganese.
- It is a good food source of minerals. The B vitamins are important for a healthy nervous system and energy metabolism.