Preparation time: 15 min
Cooking time: 8 min
Baking time: 15 min
Baking temp: (2000C) (4000 F)
Serving size: 4
Ingredients (For Stuffing):
- 2 tsp oil
- ¼ cup onions (finely chopped)
- 1-2 green chilly (finely chopped)
- 1 ½ cup boiled mixed vegetables (finely chopped)
- (french beans, carrots, cauliflower, lettuce, broccoli)
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 12 Large cabbage leaves
- ¼ tsp oil (for greasing)
- 1 ½ cup tomato gravy
- 1/3 cup crumbled toned milk paneer
- Salt to taste
Method (For Stuffing):
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add onions, green chillies and sauté on a low flame.
- Now add mixed vegetables, spices (salt, pepper), mix well and cook on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes, keep aside.
- Boil a vessel full of water, add a little salt and immerse the cabbage leaves in it for a minute.
- Drain thoroughly and keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 12 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a cabbage leaf on a clean dry surface, place a portion of the stuffing at one end of the leaf and top it with 1 tsp of tomato gravy.
- Now roll the leaf tightly from the edge to seal the stuffing.
- Repeat the process to make more rolls in the same manner and arrange the rolls on a greased baking tray.
- Warm the remaining tomato gravy to boil, pour over the rolls and spread it evenly.
- Also sprinkle the paneer evenly over the stuff and bake in a pre-heated oven at 2000 C for 10 minutes, serve hot.