Rosy Oats And Dates Magic is the real magic of fibres, calcium and antioxidants which all are essential for our health
Cooking Time: 25 Mins
Serving Size: 4
Calories(Per Serving): 154.7 kCal
- 1 cup (100m approx) seedless dates (khajoor)
- 1/2 tbsp cow’s ghee
- 1/2 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 2 tsp sesame seeds(til)
- 2 tsp rose petals
- 2 tsp roasted peanuts powdered
- 4 tsp milk powder
- 1 tsp rose syrup
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan, add the dates and saute for 4-5 minutes till it becomes smooth.
- Add the oats, sesame seeds, peanuts powder, milk powder, rose petals, mix well.
- Add the rose syrup, mix well and cook till the mixture becomes thick.
- Cool the mixture, make desired tikkis out of it.
- Serve delicious dates with rose flavour.